We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That’s why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a public company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness, transparency”). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
- Personal data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
“Processing” means anyone, with or without the help of automated procedures, performed procedures or any such series of operations related to personal data such as collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of deployment such as matching, linking, restricting, cancellation, destruction.
3.Restriction of processing
“Restriction of processing” is flagging of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
“Anonymization” means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data cannot be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by EU law or the law of its member states the specific criteria for the controller’s appointment may be provided for under EU law or national law.
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
“Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under EU law or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
“Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
A “consent” of the data subject is any expression of will given voluntarily in a specific, unequivocal and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that the data subject agrees with the processing of its personal data.
Contact with us:
If you contact us via the contact form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
At various points of our website, you have the opportunity to get in touch e.g. via online forms. The use of these forms and the provision of personal data therein is voluntary. You can always contact us in other ways.
The data you enter will only be used to process your request.
Use of data:
Each time you visit our website, so-called usage data are automatically collected and processed. These data are solely for the purpose of ensuring system operation and system security (e.g., detection of failures). In addition, the data is only anonymized and used in summarized form for the production of usage statistics (e.g., number of page views per month). No user-related profiles are created.
During use, the following data is collected:
- IP address of the requesting computer (anonymized)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Desired access method / function from the requesting computer
- Input values (for example file name) transmitted by the requesting computer
- Access status of the webserver (files transfer, file not found, command not executed, etc.)
- Transferred amount of data
- URL from which the file was requested / requested
- Browser ID
- Language and version of the browser software
Disclosure of data:
The data that you enter on our website or that are collected in connection with the use, are used exclusively internally, which is technically necessary for us to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR): A transfer to third parties does not take place.
We use external service providers (processors) e.g. for hosting of our website. A separate order data processing was concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
Cookies do not contain any personal data, so the protection of your privacy is ensured. Depending on the setting, your Internet browser automatically accepts cookies. You can change the settings of your browser at any time and use our website without cookies. However, in individual cases, this may lead to limitations of the functional scope.
Our Website uses the following type of cookies:
- Transient cookies (please refer to a)
- Persistent cookies (please refer to b)
- Session cookies (please refer to c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when the browser is closed. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is advantageous for the website to generate valid reports on the use of your website.
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data for visitors to the website.
|Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate.
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
|Is used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and the behavior of the visitor. Captures the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
|This cookie is set by Twitter. With the cookie, the visitor can share content from the website in his Twitter profile.
|The cookie is used by Twitter.com to determine the number of visitors who access the website via Twitter ads.
|Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted advertising.
We use various services from third parties, which also set cookies on our website. We do not control the cookie settings of third parties.
We accept no liability for damage caused to you by the use of your data by third parties.
In order to prevent cookies from being set by partners, advertising providers and third parties, you can also block third-party cookies in your browser.
The website does not automatically save or use any data. We have no influence on the content of websites from links, which is why we cannot accept any liability for this content. The respective provider of the linked website is solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided there.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, providing a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&) Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users to compile reports on the activities on our website. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and their use to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
This page uses so-called web fonts to represent the font. These are provided by Google (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). To do this, when you visit our page, your browser loads the required web font into your browser cache. This is necessary so that your browser can display a visually improved presentation of our texts. If your browser does not support this feature, a default font will be used by your computer for viewing. For more information about Google Webfonts, visit https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=en-US&csw=1
For general information about privacy at Google, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/policies/privacy/
For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Links to other websites do not constitute any endorsement by biolution GmbH or its associates of the information or products presented on that website. Such websites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security or accessibility policies. Once you visit such a website you are subject to the policies of that site. Links from the biolution website to any other third party website imply no endorsement by us of the website, company or product.
We use social media plug-ins. Data to third parties will not be transferred until users click on one of the icons displayed in the social media bar. We have neither influence nor access to cookies that are set by Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On our website, the user can find links to the social media services of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. The user can recognize links to the websites of the social media services by the respective company logo. If the user follows these links, he will reach our corporate website with the respective social media service. When clicking on a link to a social media service, a connection to the servers of the social media service is established. In this way, it is transmitted to the servers of the social media service that the user has visited the biolution website. In addition, further data is transmitted to the provider of the social media service. These are, for example, the address of the website on which the activated link is located, the date and time of the visit to the website or the activation of the link, information about the browser and operating system used, IP address.
If the user is already logged into the corresponding social media service at the time the link is activated, the provider of the social media service may be able to use the transmitted data to provide the user name of the user and, if applicable, even the real name of the user to determine and assign this information to his personal user account with the social media service. The user can exclude this possibility of assignment to his personal user account if he logs out of his user account beforehand.
The social media service servers are located in the United States and other countries outside the European Union. The data can therefore also be processed by the provider of the social media service in countries outside the European Union. It should be noted that companies in these countries are subject to a data protection law that does not generally protect personal data to the same extent as is the case in the member states of the European Union.
Here you will find the data protection information for the social media services:
You have the following rights:
- Right to information (Art 15 GDPR): You have the right to request confirmation from biolution GmbH as to whether personal data concerning you are processed. In addition, you have the right to receive further information about the specific processing purposes, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, duration of storage, the existence of a right to deletion or correction of your personal data, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint and all available information about the Inquire about the origin of your data.
- Right to correction (Art 16 GDPR): You have the right to request biolution GmbH to correct your personal data immediately.
- Right to deletion (Art 17 GDPR): You have the right to request biolution GmbH to delete your personal data immediately.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR): In the cases mentioned in Art 18 GDPR (e.g. correctness of the personal data is disputed by you or the processing is unlawful, …), you also have the right to the restriction to request processing.
- Right to data portability (Art.19 GDPR): You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to biolution GmbH in a structured, common format and to request that biolution GmbH transfer this data to another person responsible (e.g. Provider of another bonus program).
- Right to revocation (Art 20 GDPR): You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that is processed on the website biolution.net.
- Revocation of declarations of consent (Art 7 GDPR): You have the option to revoke consent once given to biolution GmbH at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You can also contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42; 1030 Vienna; Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0, file a complaint.
Please contact us if you are on the opinion that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or otherwise your data protection claims have been violated in any other way. You can also complain at the regulating authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
Dr. Iris Grünert
1030 – Wien, Österreich
Stefan Grünert, PhD
1030 – Wien, Österreich