We regret to inform you that currently, we do not have any new job openings available. However, we encourage you to check back with us periodically for updates on future opportunities.
Office assistant with Project Management tasks
38.5h or part-time
biolution is an internationally active agency for science communication and EU project management at the Vienna BioCenter in Neu Marx, specialized in the life science sector. Our international and dynamic team offers the following services: EU project application and management, events, text, media design, Videos, social media and 3D visualizations.
Further information about biolution can be found online at: www.biolution.net.
- Support of the team in all organizational matters
- Correspondence and telephone service in German and English
- Support in the organization of events and meetings
- Taking minutes
- Support in creating reports and presentations
- Support in managing proposal submissions
- Professional support for customers and business partners
- Support with quotation and accounting
- Preparative bookkeeping
- Travel Management
- Commercial education or background in Biology/Communication Sciences
- Good level of spelling proficiency and writing skills
- Experience in project management and social media is an advantage
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- High degree of initiative and self-organization
- Perceptive and reliable
- Responsibility and quality awareness
- Communication and team skills
- Enthusiasm for media and science
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement for advertising and market communication is Euro 2,051.60 gross/month, 38.5 hours a week, level 3, VGJ 1+2; depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is envisaged. Part-time work according to arrangement possible.
Have we aroused your interest in this exciting position in a professional environment?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Please send your application with CV, photo and your salary expectations preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com
want to join us?
Get in touch and see how you can become part of the biolution team!
"Invaluable help and support"
"Invaluable help and support covering from the ‘concept’ to the ‘writing’. Helping to drive a ‘good idea’ to a ‘fully competitive project’, being able to learn on how to design and write a grant application to be successful. Fully recommended."
"highly motivated team of biolution"
“The SYMPATH cycle event was a great success, not least due to the highly motivated team of biolution.”
"very happy that biolution assists us"
“We are very happy that biolution assists us in the public outreach elements of our successful ITN “ALKATRAS”, in particular in the design and maintenance of our website.”
“I enjoyed working with Stefan Grünert of biolution, who made important contributions to the funded proposal of our Ludwig Boltzmann Institute.”
"We found a competent partner "
“With biolution we found a competent partner in Life Sciences, who took care of all aspects to organize the event for GEHC – selection of venue, registration, billing, travel arrangement, catering, filming etc. We were very satisfied, with the services provided and will engage biolution next time again.”
"specific, helpful and valuable"
“We have worked together with biolution on several EU project proposals, and their input has always been very specific, helpful and valuable”.
“The support by biolution was helpful during stage one of the call, but absolutely essential to obtain our H2020 grant in stage two.”
"extensive skill and experience"
"We faced several unexpected challenges during our project, and I am grateful biolution was always there to support us with their extensive skill and experience."